Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thomas: The Fawn Faery-scapes #1 1/12th scale Miniature !

Just introducing new available art work, here is Thomas a one of a kind fawn, he is 3.5" seated, and with him I really when as far as I could with hair giving him real mohair eyelashes, and eyebrows, honestly it took me about 45 minutes just to match and create a second eyebrow with the grain of the hair going in a complimentary direction to first one I did.  Once you've done something, repeats are always easier, and eyebrows on any doll made of real hair is something I can wing. Of course I'll execute judgement as an artist as to which of my figures, applied eyebrows is appropriate.   Anyway this is Thomas, and He'll be available on etsy, this week, in fact these are the pictures for that listing.  







Unique View of the polymer clay sculpture prior to paint, hair, and finishing details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment