Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tiny Stares #8 Scarlett's Ascention As God is My Witness & 1:6 scale Vaslav Nijinsky

The first set of photos are select views of my recently completed Scarlett O'Hara in 1:12 scale a Doll Houses' scale Vivien Leigh inspired portrait.  I'm opening my commission book for next year.  If you're interested in a portrait you can contact me through Gmail my contact name is venusgaze.  I work in either 1:12 scale 1:6 scale or 1:4 scale, and prices very for example the Scarlett here is priced at $1100 for 1:12 scale, 1:6 scale is 1 & 3/4 of that amount so she would cost $1925 approximately 11", in 1:4 scale it would be the price of 1:12 scale x 3 so that would be $3300 approximately 23".  Prices vary according to size. here is Scarlett.  I don't accept any deposits ahead of a commission piece.  I quote the price ahead of time and accept full payment just before delivery.  



 Below are work in progress photos of the sculpt I"m completing for a one of a kind Vaslav Nijinsky doll.  He will be dressed in a costume inspired by the Ballet Le Dieu Bleu, The Blue God.


The inspiration for the costume, I am going to use metal accents in his costume, and tons of beads,
mostly antique venetian glass beads.

1 comment:

  1. Your Nijinsky is beautiful, much like the real Dieu de la danse! Do you have more pictures of the progress?

    ReplyDelete